If you are getting error messages like “AccelerometerSt.exe stopped working”, “Windows cannot find accelerometerst.exe”, “accelerometerst.exe crashed”, “The program acceleratorst.exe stopped working”, etc., then it might be due to some problems in Windows registry. Here we are sharing few easy steps to solve this problem.
Step 1 : Click Start button, type regedit in the Search box and press Enter.
Step 2 : In Registry Editor, locate following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AccelerometerSt.
Step 3 : Right-click on AccelertorSt.exe key and select Delete option.
Step 4 : Now restart your system and check whether the problem still exists. If not then you don’t need to worry about anything.
AccelerometerSt.exe is an application developed by Hewlett Packard Company (HP). This software is used to protect HP’s intellectual property. When the HP 3D driver guard program goes missing or is corrupt, Windows users face AccelerometerSt.exe. Different error messages are displayed depending upon what went wrong.
How does it work?
The AccelerometerSt.exe application says that the application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007B). To fix this problem, you must run the application again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
AccelerometerSt.exe error is one of the most common errors we come across. This is because there are several reasons why this file gets corrupted. If you’re getting this error while trying to run AccelerometerSt.exe, then check whether you’ve installed the latest drivers for your device. If you still face problems, then follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Close all running programs and internet connections on your system except the browser.
2. Click Start button, go to Run option and type %temp% in text box and press Enter key.
3. A folder named Temp will open up. Now delete AccelerometerSt.exe file from here.
4. Restart your computer and run AccelerometerSt. exe again.
5. You’ll find AccelerometerSt.exe working fine now.
AccelerometerSt.exe Error occurs due to corruption of Windows registry entries. This error usually happens while installing programs such as games, drivers, etc. In most cases, it affects the performance of computer systems because of high CPU usage. If you are facing AccelerometerSt.exe High CPU & Vcruntime 140.dll issues in your computer, then follow the given solution to resolve the issue in a simple manner.
This method will help you to solve the problem of “vcruntime140.dll” error. You must reboot after each steps.
1. Open Windows Explorer.
2. Click Start button and type cmd into the Search box.
3. Right-click Command Prompt shortcut icon and select Run As Administrator.
4. Type deregsvr32 /u vcruntime140.dll and press Enter key.
5. Type regsvr32 /i vcruntime140.dll and press enter.
6. Reboot your PC.
If you are having issues with the HP 3D DriverGuard application, follow the steps below to uninstall it. This method works for Windows 10 Home/Pro 64bit systems. If you are running 32bit OS, please use Method 2.
1. Open Device Manager by pressing Win+R keys together.
2. Right-click on the driver associated with the device manager item and select Update Driver Software…
3. Click Browse my computer for software settings and browse to the folder where you saved the HP 3D Driver Guard file.
4. Select the.inf file and click Next.
5. Accept the terms and conditions and click Finish.
Microsoft C++ Redistributables are required for building applications that use Visual Studio.NET, Visual Basic 2005, Visual J# 2005, Visual C# 2008.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuable is a software package used to develop applications for Windows operating systems. If it gets corrupted due to virus attacks, system crashes, improper removal of programs, or some other reasons, it might cause serious issues. In such cases, you need to repair it. Here we are providing a detailed tutorial about how to do it.
Step 2: Click Start button and type “regedit” into the Search box and press Enter.
Step 3: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0ExpressionBuild\11.0
Type “VCRedist2010x86” into Name field and click OK.
Step 5: Expand VCRedist2010x86 key and double-click on CurrentVersion value. Change its data to 10.0.30319.1.
Step 6: Close Registry Editor. Restart your computer.
Step 7: Open Command Prompt window. Type “vcredist_isolation /uninstall”. Press Enter.
Tim Wiley was a tech writer for seven years at Recode. In that time, he covered everything from basic browser.js and URL parameters to XHRs, performance, malware, security, enterprise apps, social media, and Windows secrets. He also written about how to hack Signal in 2016 and how to resist, or possibly even conquer, the zero-day threat.