KDBSync is an application developed by Microsoft that allows you to synchronize data between different databases. If you use this tool often, you might run into issues such as “KDBSync has stopped working.” In this article we’ll show you how to fix this problem.
kdbsync.exe is a Windows application that helps you synchronize data across multiple devices including PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones, and even game consoles. This utility allows you to sync files, folders, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, passwords, and settings among different computers and mobile devices. You can use it to backup important documents, photos, music, videos, and other media files.
The program works with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. However, it requires a 64-bit version of Windows 10. If you are running Windows 7 or 8, you must upgrade to Windows 10.
The Kaspersky Anti-Virus database update process failed due to a system error. This could happen because of a number of reasons including insufficient memory space, corrupted files or a virus infection. To fix this problem, you must perform a clean installation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2016.
To do this, follow the steps listed below:
1. 2. Locate Kaspersky Internet Security and select it. Then click Change/Remove button.
3. Select Remove option.
4. Wait for the removal process to complete.
5. Restart the computer.
6. Install Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.
7. After installing the software, run the program.
8. If the issue still persists, contact our technical support team.
AMD recently announced the release of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 Edition 19.12.2. This update includes several fixes and improvements, including support for Vulkan API 1.0.3, DirectX 12.1, OpenCL 2.2, and OpenGL 4.5.
The latest drivers include support for the following hardware features:
• Support for AMD FreeSync™ technology
• Support for AMD LiquidVR™ technology
• Support of up to 8K resolution on supported displays
• Support for HDR10+ video playback
• Support for Dolby Vision™ Ultra HD Blu-ray™ playback
If you are facing problems while playing games on your PC, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
1] Your GPU is faulty.
2] You might have installed the wrong driver version.
3] There might be some malware infection.
4] You might have overclocked your system.
5] You might have uninstalled the correct driver.
6] You might have disabled the power saving mode.
The AMD Accelerated Video Transcode app is causing problems with your PC. If you are experiencing issues such as slow performance, freezing, crashes, etc., uninstalling the program might help fix the issue. You can find out how to do this here.
To delete the registry entries, you must know what they are. If you don’t, you might end up making things worse. Here’s how to find out what each one does.
1] Open regedit. Type “kdbxsync” into the box labeled Value Name. Then type “kdbsync” into the box labeled Data.
2] Right-click on the key named kdbsync and choose Delete. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the remaining three keys.
3] Close regedit. Restart your computer.
If you are getting errors like “kdbus.dll missing”, “KDBUS32.EXE is missing”, etc., it might mean that one of the applications installed on your computer is preventing Kaspersky Anti-Virus from running properly. This happens because some programs don’t want to let others use certain functions of Windows. To resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click Start button and type msconfig into the Search box.
2. In the System Configuration window, select Startup tab.
3. Select Disable All entries and press OK
4. Restart your PC
5. After restarting, check whether the error messages still exist. If yes, uninstall the offending program.
6. Reinstall Kaspersky Anti-virus.
7. Check again whether the error messages disappear.
8. If everything goes well, delete the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\kdbsync.exe
9. Delete the folder %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\kdbsync
10. Run Kaspersky Anti-virussuccessfully.
11. Enjoy the benefits of Kaspersky Anti- Virus.
12. Don’t forget to update your product regularly.
13. Have fun!
Tim Wiley was a tech writer for seven years at Recode. In that time, he covered everything from basic browser.js and URL parameters to XHRs, performance, malware, security, enterprise apps, social media, and Windows secrets. He also written about how to hack Signal in 2016 and how to resist, or possibly even conquer, the zero-day threat.